Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Eye Candy!

Since it is Easter Sunday I thought I would mix my Sebby Sunday with a little bit of an Easter thing. So I bring you BUNNIES! I hope you're all having a wonderful Easter, unlike mine which was spent stuck in the office staring at my clock waiting to go home. I didn't even get any chocolate! It's a tragedy.

Ok! Time to respond to things!

Baking
Some of you have be suggesting things for me to try and make, since I'm trying to be all "domestic" for William, and I think my next baking project will be strawberry cheesecake or red iced cup cakes. I am already plotting on making little crimson hearts to stick on top of my cupcakes and handing them out to the collection of particularly handsome gentlemen in my life.

I Can't Help Having This Effect on Men

You all put A LOT of thought into what you would do with your last

week to live. You were all so family motivated and sweet. Personally if it was my final week I would kill everyone who I thought about killing at least once. I would have no repercussions and generally spend my last week with no regrets and doing anything I wanted. I would spend it in the arms of my lover and literally painting the town red.

I think that shall be all for this Easter. Sorry I didn't blog about anything overly interesting my darlings.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment