Wednesday 30 March 2011

WILL'S BACK!!!!




My darling's conference got cancelled a few days early! I wasted little time in whisking him back home again for a five hour catching~up~session~. He's as pretty and perfect as when he left. He needs to get a hair cut but that just gives me more hair to run my perfectly painted finger tips through. So I'm back to writing my blogs sitting on his bed and wearing one of his shirts, which are way too big on me. (I LOVE men with broad shoulders!)

I am so loved up at right now! I want to write a few love related blogs to celebrate my Prince coming back to me. Anyone got any ideas? If not meh. I've got William to keep me ~occupied~

Oh and those people who have been telling William lies about me to try and split us up...the lack of feeling in my legs at the moment is proof that he really doesnt swing your way. So stop trying to get him.

Grell
xx

1 comment:

  1. aww! soz that your in a bad mood, Grell!
    luv ur blogs and ....by the way
    I LOVEEEE that picture of you guys!
    teehee, Will is once again caught off guard!
    teehee, Grell~ your face looks so epic!
    yay! i luv reading ur blogs soz i repeat
    myself alot.....but yeah....
    Luv you guys soo s00 much!

    Yours Truly,
    AnonYmous Grellette

    ReplyDelete