Thursday 10 March 2011

An Announcement from the Dispatch Management Division


Dear Grell Sutcliff's "Audience"

Due to Grell's inability to preform his work correctly I have confiscated his laptop and taken over his blog since he so stupidly left himself logged in. Personally I don't see why he wastes his time on such rubbish when he has more important things to do.

I am yet to decide on an appropriate punishment for his latest blog, especially the part concerning his tardiness this morning. Not to mention his persistence in trying to unbutton my trousers at the moment is making me consider deleting all the images of vermin saved on this laptop.

I shall have a word with mister Sutcliff in private about the matter.

My sincerest apologies for ramblings of this "thing"

William T Spears
Supervisor from the Dispatch Management Division

1 comment: