Friday 25 March 2011

Who You Gonna Call?


Did you know that acting supervisors cant just give themselves the day off when they feel like it? I didn't. So I had to leave my nice, peaceful morning off to go back to my ghastly, noisy office. And it was TERRIBLE!! Remember how I wanted to be a good supervisor while William was away and thought I could handle it? Well that didn't quite work out this evening. So I'm actually just going to list my bouts of bad luck!

1) Ronald sliced his hand open while messing with Alan's death scythe. I don't know first aid like Will does but I tried to bandage it. Now he has a giant, bandage covered hand that looks like a club. Well...at least the bleeding stopped...

2) I've lost several files somewhere in the office and Personnel Department called me to ask for them. I had to lie and tell them that they must be still be with General Affairs and that I didn't get them. When they find out I lied my pretty red head is going to be in serious trouble!

3) One of the drawers in William's filing cabinet is stuck. Its sitting three quarters of the way open and wont open or close any further. I would usually leave it but I need to get stuff out of that drawer. Apparently it does that all the time and only William knows how to fix it.

4) I've LOST a trainee! I sent him to the shinigami library to pick up something but that place is so big that I haven't seen him since. Its been four hours now!! Maybe I should send a search party out for him tomorrow.

So after all that I locked myself in my office and decided to call William for help. If there was anyone who would know how to deal with this situation it would be him. And the good news is...He is meeting me tomorrow for tea!! He wants to give me a few tips before he has to go back to his training conference. I'm going to treat it like a date no matter what he says. Oo I might wear my red dress! But then again he might yell at me for being out of uniform on an outing he considers "work related". I shall have to plan my outfit carefully. Maybe if I'm really lucky I'll drag him somewhere more private and clothes wont really matter because they will be on the floor.

Love you all~

Grell
xx

P.S I changed the settings on my sweet little blog to allow anyone to comment even if they don't have a blogger account. So say hello~

2 comments:

  1. I think that Will can't be blamed for being always so nervous and irritated xD

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear....i hope that trainee
    shows up...
    teehee! You guys have a nice night out then!
    Good Luck!
    ^^ clumsy Ronnie~san!
    enjoy recovery, Ronald! teehee ^^

    Yours Truly,
    AnonYmous Grellette~

    ReplyDelete