Monday 28 March 2011

Shinigami Slumber Party!


Sorry about the unpleasantness of my previous post but I just had to yell at few people and clear a few things up. So now to tell you all about my fabulous slumber party, though I must admit staying over night with three rather handsome men in their nightwear didn't really turn out as juicy as I hoped. Maybe I should have made a no pajamas rule...

There was a bit of a slow start, since Alan was a little late because he was ill (Poor wee thorns of DEATH infected baby~) and I ended up getting life advice from a homeless man.

We had a tantalizing night, full of cocktail sipping and ice cream. Not to mention our determination to watch my entire film collection all in one night. Of course Ronald was up to his usual experimental drink mixing activities, while Undertaker backcombed Ron's hair and Alan and I drooled over the actors in Sweeny Todd. (We do a wonderful sing a long to the song Little Priest)

Oh I included a little clip of Moulin Rouge because I know that Alan reads my blog and it is his favourite song from the movie. (And yes I WANT that dress!!!!)


I'm happy to have finally written this up.

Love you all~

Grell
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wah~ I love this song *_* (and that dress)

    Hmm, a gorgeous redhead and a handsome guy in a suit. Who DO they remind me of? X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeney Todd is my favorite movie ever!!
    We even watched it at school.
    I would love to hear you guys sing little priest (as it is one of my favorite songs).

    -XXX-
    Amber

    ReplyDelete