Thursday 10 March 2011

In Trouble AGAIN


Remember how I said in an earlier post that Will doesn't like it when I write about him in my blog? Well he read yesterdays post about me wanting to touch his hair and now I'm being punished, and not in a good way. I thought a decent spanking would have kept him happy but NO I have to clean the entire office! Not to mention he gave me paperwork to do over the weekend AND I have to paint his living room. Well...the painting thing is a punishment for something else entirely but I still DON'T WANT TO DO WORK! So I'm going to write this blog to procrastinate and protest over it. Even though Will will read it and give me something else to do, or take away my computer. I'll just have to find a way to change his mind wont I~? I am sure I can think of a few things just of the top of my seductive little red head~

I've been rather naughty today since William wasn't in this morning. I was three hours late for work (It was cold outside and my bed was cosy) and then spent most of the day hiding in the shinigami library or getting lunch with Alan. It wasn't until this afternoon that everything turned horrible and William screamed at me and I realised that I had left my pink scarf in the shinigami library. I tried to go back for it but I couldn't find it. I know it is somewhere in the B section, and considering how many humans there are with a surname starting with B, that is a really really big section. R.I.P Scarf, I will never forget you~ (until I buy a prettier replacement)

Oh and in other William related news. Will says that I cant sell Ronald Knox because we are understaffed and we need him. Sorry girls. Looks like we are keeping Knoxy.

Well I should really get back to work before someone notices that I'm sitting typing instead of cleaning.

Buh Bye Now~

Grell
xx


P.S Thank you NekoCandii

1 comment:

  1. Aww maybe you could rent him out occasionally instead of selling him (^_~)

    No problem~

    ReplyDelete