Sunday 13 March 2011

The Laptop has Returned!

I'm BACK! You may have noticed Will's irritated post the other day after he confiscated my laptop but I completed all of my punishments so he gave me back.

He made me do DIY! I'm still picking green paint off the frames of my glasses and I broke a nail. He's such a horrible, horrible man! (Incredibly sexy though x) I hate painting. I have to wear flat shoes and ugly scruffy clothes and Will always laughs at me when I fall off the ladder.

I'm making this a short blog today since I have done nothing all day except do paper work and watch Will work. It's 1am on a Saturday night and I'm watching Will work. You would think I would have something better to do. Oo I wonder if I could get his attention~ I think I have my little red nightdress around here somewhere. I could slip it on, hop onto his desk and see if I could draw his attention away from work for a few hours...

My imagination is getting the best of me. I've got to go

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Finally I can read your pretty Grellish writings again...
    Ah my poor Grell
    I'm so worry when Will-san had to keep Ur laptop and gave you that dirty punishment, He is so cruel >.<
    But at least you can see him laughing at you. His laugh is a very rare thing, right?
    Anyway I really love your sweet red blog and keep stalking on it.
    Thankyou for reading my comment
    with love <3 Emily Happywise

    ReplyDelete