Monday 14 March 2011

Hair and Make-up (A Requested Blog for HAPPYWISE)


I received a request from HAPPYWISE to write a blog about my hair and make-up. This is one of my favourite subjects so I couldn't resist the opportunity to fabulize you all into looking like yours truly~
(Also preventing possible make up disasters which drive me to murdering people)

So here is some make up tips from your auntie Grell~

1) Always invest in long lasting foundation. (Us shinigami run around a lot so as little make up touch ups as possible is always a good thing)

2) Conceal your dark circles. (When you wear glasses dark circles under your eyes are more noticeable.)

3) Tend to your eyebrows. (Another glasses wearing essential. Perfect eyebrows)

4) Buy an eyelash curler.

5) Expensive doesn't always make it better.

My Make Up List:

Concealer
Foundation
Face powder
Eyeliner
A light dusting of eyeshadow (it really helps if you know what goes with your eye colour)
Fake eyelashes/Mascara
Lip balm (Mine is strawberry flavoured for tasty kisses~)
Lipstick (Special occasions)
Nail polish

Wow Will's right I DO wear a lot of make up. I didn't notice until I wrote it all down.

Ok time for the Hair!

I've been asked a few times about my hair colour and before anyone even thinks about asking me again...Yes I am a Natural red head!

How I keep my hair looking its best:

1) Blow dry it, but not too much (If you over dry your hair it will go fuzzy and you will kill it with heat)

2) Conditioner!

3) Conditioning masks. (These are a god send for long hair. Just rub it in, leave for 2 minutes and rise it out)

4) Get it cut regularly (I get mine cut every 4 weeks. It keeps the ends looking wonderful and stops my shorter layers growing out)

I think that should be everything. I hope my Grellettes found this useful in someway.

Love you all~

Grell
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great advice~ I just wish I had more time to look glamorous >~<

    I wear glasses as well (cute purple frames) so I know about under-eye circles being killer <_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i stole male grell's once and i have to say that it was a little fun to be in them until my mistress walked in to see what i was up too. when will i ever get a day off?

    ReplyDelete