Thursday 10 March 2011

Free to a Good Home: One Ronald Knox


Everyone around here is going to bed so I shall use my blog to keep my sleepy self occupied; even though William looks so CUTE when he is sleeping. I would pet his hair but he has frighteningly good reflexes when it comes to being touched in his sleep.

There has been hardly any work done around here lately. With Eric's on-going Black Ops addiction and Ronald's new found love of Pokemon I give it a few more days until Will completely snaps and shuts off the elctricity to the shinigami offices. That still wont deter Ronald and his DSi but at least it will stop him looking stuff up on Pokemon websites while at work.

Dearest Knoxy has been more lazy and irritating than usual lately. Not only does he keep informing me of his gaming progress (If I hear the words "Grell-senpai! Its evolving!" one more time...) he wrinkled my laundry and taught the general affairs staff the lyrics to "I don't like your Grell-friend", a stupid song he made up to the tune of Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend". I want to feed him to his own lawnmower.

My Moulin Rouge disk has returned! Well...parts of it any way. The culprit is still a mystery and whoever it is owes me a pressie. It better be a new Moulin Rouge DVD AND something else (preferably shoe related).

Oh I noticed a rise in the number of people following my little blog thanks to some fabulous person. Feel free to say hello, don't let the teeth fool you, I don't bite~

Buh Bye Now~

Grell
xx

5 comments:

  1. Free to a good home: One Ronald Knox?
    Me have, please? I'd be able to put up with his pokemon obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, guilty (^_^) I spread the word about your gorgeous little blog on the Grell Sutcliff Fanclub at BlackButler.net :)

    Hope you get alot more followers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OI...No Wait..SELL ME. I WONT HAVE TO WORK. IM NOW CHEAPER THAN FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something I've been wondering 4 a looooong time. Why r u the only Shinigami with sharp teeth?

    ReplyDelete