Monday 28 March 2011

Such DRAMA!

Right before I write a happy cheery blog about my sleepover I want to explain a few things and put some people in their place.

FIRSTLY!!

People have been trying to steal William from me!!!! And I just want to say one thing to those sad, desperate women telling him LIES about me~

William T Spears is and always will be MINE. He's my hubby~ My darling~ My big, tall sexy supervisor wrapped up in a fabulously tailored wrapper. If he tells me that he has received one more message full of lies I will find out who the person is and pay them a visit with my precious death scythe...and I'll take my time to savour every delicious crimson splatter it makes. After all I am a lady how dare you accuse me of such things.

Mess with my man, I mess with your internal organs

Lastly~

William has deactivated his twitter account. Some of you might have noticed already but he's gone. He has decided that it is too much of a distraction from his work and that he would be better off without it.

Grell
x

3 comments:

  1. Aww... Grell... I'm really sorry people are being mean to you and harassing William! That's so awful! I hope everything gets better for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, set them straight! How dare they >< I hope they stop (for their own sake if nothing else X3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor Grell~sempai!
    How rude of those people to be
    so horrible to you!
    and i agree, William will always be yours.
    TOGETHER, FOREVER, i say!!!
    also, i play a bit of piano and that reminds me
    i composed a song dedicated to you and Will
    its called "TOGETHER, FOREVER, YOU AND I"

    teehee! anyway i hope those people stop
    being mean to you and Will~san, and i wish i could play u two my piano peice! its very good. I think...and if anyone else is rude to u, im sure YOU would certainly put them in their place!

    Yours Truly,
    AnonYmous Grellette~

    ReplyDelete