Friday 18 March 2011

Pigtails of DEATH☆!


I'm writing this from my desk in the shinigami offices. There is no one else around at the moment so I can blog away, and wear my hair in pigtails without anyone saying anything. (Not like I would take them out even if they did say anything)

Plan "Keep William" is still on going. I tried throwing out his suitcases (plan B) but he just bought new ones and gave me a bit of a "talking too". (And not in the nice naughty way) I think I might have to try a new approach, since I now have bruises after his reaction to Plan B. If he does leave I'll just have to make sure that he is covered in love bites under his suit so that everyone will know that he is MINE.

Any one have any ideas what I could do for two weeks without William? The longest I've went without seeing him since we met has been 5 days. It's going to be weird.

Ok never mind my insecure whining. I had an interesting work day today. I realised that I never blog about my work day since I'm always occupied with office gossip so here are some writings of DEATH☆

So I've been a busy girl today in the last 24 hours I've had to collect...

2 Heart attacks
1 Suicide
1 Car Crash victim
3 Sickness related deaths.
1 Murder

That's actually a lot of work for me for ONE day. I need a holiday! And I'm getting sick of looking at hospitals lately. Those polished floors and my fabulous heels are not always a good combination. Imagine dying and your grim reaper falls over on the way into the room. Seriously people,cut down on the floor wax! I have an image to maintain!

Now I have to write up all the work I did today like a good girl so Will wont punish me again.

Buh Bye Now~

Grell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment