Wednesday 2 March 2011

Hello 21st Century



Ronald and I were having a discussion about differences between working in the 21st century and the 19th century. This was mainly sparked my Eric's new addiction to Black Ops...Seriously! We haven't seen him in nearly 5 days. I wonder if he is still alive...

But any way here is my list of "New" things I love:

Hair Straighteners

My i-pod (red headphones included)

Better make-up (I actually wonder sometimes how I survived without long lasting foundation)

Rights! (yeah I could get all political and stuff here but I wont)

Better clothes

My cute little red laptop that I write my blogs on.

Soap! (Yes we all washed back then but other people smell less now)

All year round strawberries

...Ok I think that is everything, or at least the main things. I will make Ronald write one of these as well, especially since it was his idea in the first place.
Oo maybe I could ask Will what he thinks and stick his list up here, if he'll let me.

By the way I am still on the hunt for my missing CD and plug.




Buh Bye Now~

Grell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment