Monday 21 March 2011

Red Supervisor of DEATH☆


I was going to do my usual Sebby Sunday but I have actual news to report so the sexy images will have to wait.

I was going to writing a big depressing blog about how I said good bye to William tonight and he's gone forever. OK two weeks, but it will feel like forever! (Maybe I should get a cat, that is what lonely people buy, right?) That is why there was no blog yesterday, I was too busy giving Will a ~proper~ good bye. I'd give more details but I'm a lady and don't kiss and tell. (Unless you ask very, very nicely~)

Right, so back to the reason why I am not overly depressed. (Or at least trying not to be) So I packed my things at Will's place, everything from my copy of American Psycho to my low fat mayonnaise, and I went back to my place where I checked my mail (which I rarely do, I usually just grab my fashion catalogues and parcels and ignore the rest) and I had a letter from the Management Division. Of course I thought I was in trouble for something so I opened it and got a little surprise. It turned out that since so many supervisors will be away at that silly conference that they have had to temporally promote some of the dispatch shinigami. So for two weeks I am an acting supervisor!! I get to use William's office and everything! Since I complained about being so bored William gave me a recommendation.

So I'm going to spend tonight doing paperwork and organising everything for tomorrow. I've been following Will around enough over the years to somewhat know what to do. Also I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon to organise the training of the new shinigami.

I'M QUEEN OF THE OFFICE!


Grell
xx

11 Days until William T Spears returns

4 comments:

  1. I am so scared on behalf of your colleagues...Enjoy your short stint as office supervisor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Now you have the chance to make everything fabulous~ *wink* Do an awesome job ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Im happy for u, Grell~sempai!!
    aww i hope u dont get too lonely...
    I have a cat...shes very good company!
    when shes not sleeping...= __ =

    lucky William having a sweet soul such as yourself around to be pampered and stuff~lol
    BTW, you look so cute with ur hair in a ponytail! u should wear it like that more often! ^^

    sounds like alot of work...enjoy your new promotion at work!

    Yours Truly,
    AnonYmous Grellette~

    ReplyDelete