Sunday 13 March 2011

Sebby Sunday! (3)




I haven't done one of these in a while and since I do nothing on Sundays, except beautify myself for work on Monday, I thought I would share some more Sebby images with you and take some time to respond to comments. I'm nice like that~


Nina:
"Free to a good home: One Ronald Knox?
Me have, please? I'd be able to put up with his pokemon obsession!"


Answer:
Sorry I'm not allowed to sell Ronald. I'd love too but Will wont let me and if Ronald goes missing any time soon I am going to get blamed on it.

Ronald Knox:
"OI...No Wait..SELL ME. I WONT HAVE TO WORK. IM NOW CHEAPER THAN FREE!"

Answer: Way to sell your self short there Ronald. I read that comment out to William so enjoy your overtime~

NekoCandii:
"Aww maybe you could rent him out occasionally instead of selling him (^_~)"
Answer: Would that not make Knoxy a gigolo?

HappyWise Bunny: "Yay!! Finally I can read your pretty Grellish writings again...Ah my poor Grell. I'm so worry when Will-san had to keep Ur laptop and gave you that dirty punishment, He is so cruel >.< But at least you can see him laughing at you. His laugh is a very rare thing, right? Anyway I really love your sweet red blog and keep stalking on it.Thank you for reading my comment"
Answer: I'm happy to be back and happy to have you as a stalker. Will's punishment wasn't that bad. He has done worse to me before. At least I still have my death scythe. And Will's laugh isn't that rare. He doesn't laugh often but outside of work he actually has a sense of humor.

Sorry if that was a little dull but I love giving some time to my adoring audience~ ...and Ronald.

Buh Bye Now~

Grell
xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your laptop back ^_^ I was away for the weekend so I missed the last entry. I would love to see a pic of Will's smile (I bet that's a hard shot to capture)

    Oh and I wasn't thinking Gigolo (although that isn't too bad of an idea~ *hides*) XD more like Will wouldn't mind him missing work if you were making a profit out of it

    ReplyDelete