Monday 7 March 2011

An Apology (aka Grell's punishment enforced by William T Spears)

Dear Staff Members of the Shinigami Dispatch Society London Branch

I am writing this blog in order to apologise for my behaviour at the office party last weekend. In my defense I have never drank vodka before and I am pretty sure that Ronald kept topping my glass up when I was not looking.

I apologise for spanking, clinging on too or kissing any members of staff. Especially Ronald Knox who I remember groping while singing "Man! I Feel Like a Woman".

I am also sorry for taking my shirt off after my 4th martini, and for forcing everyone to look up Sebby on the website Rule 34.


Grell Sutcliff

4 comments:

  1. thisss is soooooooo boring............. *dies of bordness........ grell is a loser.....

    from anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! How can you think that? Oh well, haters gonna hate.

      Delete