Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day Grellettes!

I'm writing an early one today because I have to work tonight. Apparently I have to make up for the work I missed last night due to Will and I's "encounter". (And for some of you who think Will has been too nice to me lately, he hit me with a book ten minutes ago and it hurt, luckily it wasn't a hard back)

I don't usually celebrate Saint Patrick's Day but its usually Ronald's excuse to do his "Day til you DIE" routine and get drunk. So in preparation for his shenanigans William has scheduled him to work up a mountain for the entire day. Alan is off sick again so Eric is off the Playstation and covering his workload. In my case I don't have to work for another three hours so I'm going to sit my fabulous self down, watch Public Enemies and drool over Johnny Depp. (I don't usually go for humans but he is YUMMY! I could eat him up with a side of ice cream, but he's so hot he would probably melt it all)

So HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Love you all~

Grell
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Johnny Depp is a fine specimen of man~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! JOHNNY DEPP! yaaay!
    ive never seen Public Enemies but
    I have seen other stuff with Johnny in them!

    hehehe....hes soo hot...for a human...
    ^^

    Yours Truly,
    AnonYmous Grellette~

    ReplyDelete