Tuesday 22 March 2011

Blogging While Cookie Munching


Today was BORING! I never realised how dead the office is when everyone else is out working. I spent all day sitting doing paperwork and waiting for someone to call me with a problem, which didn't happen. There is only a certain amount tea I can drink and facials I can give myself while sitting at my desk before I loose it and start jumping at the phone every time it rings. How does Will do this??!! I'll be more prepared tomorrow for the soul crushing boredom.

In other news I have raspberry flavour cookies and Ronald Knox needs a hair cut, BADLY. (And he wont let me braid it!) Maybe he sees how fabulous I look and has decided to copy me. I cant help it, I'm a trend setter~

Oh! And artwork by @Nekocandii one of my wonderful Grellettes~

Buh Bye Now~

Grell
xx

12 Days until William T Spears returns (I miscalculated his return date. I think I'm going to CRY!)

2 comments:

  1. Aww hang in there! You should try sticking ribbons in his hair and see how fast he cuts it XD

    Omg yay you used my art~ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohno! Please dont cry, Grell~sempai!
    Will had better return soon....* - *

    hehe...im listening to the NUMA NUMA song as
    I read the blog....very fitting for it too...
    I wish i could send you my art Grell....
    I'll try wen i figure out how.

    Yours Truly,
    AnonYmous Grellette

    ReplyDelete