Monday 14 March 2011

Bad News


I'm writing two posts today since I have actual news to report, other than my requested beauty blog. I found out today that William is leaving us for two weeks. He has some kind of training conference (I wasn't really listening) to go too and will be out of contact with myself and the rest of the dispatch society. Everyone else is treating it like a holiday but I'm going to miss him. Oh my god, what happens if he meets someone else?!?! Some one less "attentive". Someone prettier. Someone who is actually female! That's it, since this is his last week here I am commencing project "Keep William"! I am going to beg, plead, (steal his suitcases) and do anything it takes to get him to stay in London.

If it doesn't work expect a lot of depressing blogs about watching chick flicks and eating ice cream. So who wants to join me in watching Moulin Rouge and crying at all the love songs? (Yes I got a new DVD. Yippee!)

Now I must leave you because my weight watchers desert is almost defrosted.

Buh Bye~

Grell
xx

1 comment:

  1. Psh, there's few things more exciting than a gorgeous redhead with a chainsaw so you have nothing to worry about :D

    And as long as it's chocolate ice-cream, I'm in! I love Moulin Rouge ;)

    ReplyDelete